The safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our number one priority, and never more so than now in light of the fast-moving, global COVID-19 pandemic. In light of the concerns surrounding the spread of Coronavirus, we wanted to reassure our customers that we are open for business and we intend to continue fully supporting you.
In addition, we are offering discounted quarantined service and maintenance work for any orders booked up to the end of May. To request a fully tailored quote to suit your business, please contact:
Louise Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01202 630033
We are adhering to all Government guidelines on the Covid-19 outbreak and have put in place additional measures to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees and our customers.
Here are just some of the ways that we are adapting our way of working:
- We have equipped all of our office-based employees with everything they need to work from home, and ensured that they are able to access all systems remotely.
- Ceased all non-essential travel and events, and conduct all meetings remotely via Microsoft Teams.
- All of our field engineers are adhering to strict H&S guidelines and will support customers, working in self isolated areas where possible.
- Strictly adhering to the recommended 2 metre social distancing guidelines.
- All of our engineers have been issued with travel permits to enable them to attend customer sites.
These are difficult, unprecedented times, and the information and guidelines we get from government are changing daily. We are continually reviewing our advice to employees, customers and suppliers, and will regularly update as required in line with the UK Government guidelines.
We hope you and your families stay safe and well during these challenging times.